What is Tear Mender?
Tear Mender is a non-toxic adhesive that forms permanent, yet flexible bonds to materials it can penetrate such as fabric, leather and vinyl. The glue is acid-free and formulated with natural latex. Bonds are usable/wearable within 3 minutes and washable in 15 minutes making this product a quick fix for immediate fabric repairs. Tear Mender is ideally suited for repairs on clothing, leather, upholstery, home décor, sport/marine gear and more!
- Forms durable, long lasting and permanent bonds to fabric and leather
- Repairs items used both indoors and out
- Water-proof, flexible and UV resistant
- Natural, non-toxic, acid free
- Still the original formula invented by Val “The Bish” Cismoski in 1932
Elminates the Need for Needle & Thread! 101 Uses!
Kit Contents(3) 2 oz Bottle Tear Mender
(1) 1 oz Bottle Tear Mender - Free!
(1) Denim Repair Fabric
(1) Direction Guide